Register To Work
Considering some temporary work?
We would love to hear from you.
So … 1. please fill in this form.
- 2. We will then send you a code which will allow you to complete the more detailed registration process and watch the Health and Safety videos which we are required to show you.
- Then 3, wait for a call or SMS from the team at the office saying what to do next
- 4. We will need to meet you, to have an informal interview and verify your ID – this normally means coming to our Head Office in Cambridge but we can make other arrangements in some cases
- 5.Remember to turn up on with your ID (ideally passport) plus another ID of some sort .
- 6. We will then place you with a team and send you off to work. Welcome aboard!
Van Stomp is a family company where workers are treated as friends, not numbers. Whether you are in between jobs or need temporary work to bring in extra cash or bolster your CV, register with us today. We have a wide range of clients with varied needs for temporary staff and we will match you to the jobs best suited to your talents and temperament.
Please be aware that we can only accept registrations from applicants with legal status to work in the UK and that we will undertake a thorough recruitment process and expect you to undergo online and face to face training to ensure that you are happy and healthy when at work.
If you are not quite ready to register for work but want to know a little more about us please just give us a call or fill in our Contact form and we will get straight back to you.
We are always looking for keen, hardworking people and have plenty of work for students in their holiday times as well as those seeking longer term contracts. Just call us to find out more.
Tel: 01223 506384